… The One Lovely Blog Award. First off, I am more than flattered. Most of you know, I haven’t been blogging for a very long time at all and for someone to appreciate what I have to say, what my thoughts and impressions on this blog are is more than rewarding to me.
I was nominated by the lovely Martina over at “A Splash of Mimosa”. Man, my thoughts are everywhere right now, so I just want to thank you, Martina! This was surely the greatest surprise to wake up to this morning and I can’t thank you enough. Especially, because I love your blog and your way with words, so coming from you it’s extremely flattering. For all of you, who like a good laugh and great posts, just swing by “A Splash of Mimosa” – you won’t regret it.
The One Lovely Blog
Now for the rules
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules and display the award.
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.
4. You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. You must display the award logo.
7 Facts About Me
- I consider myself a hopeless romantic, but when I’m confronted with romance, I kind of dislike it.
- I am a sucker for dystopian and romantic novels. Although I own a Kindle, there are just some books I need to buy.
- My dream is to travel the world and to someday have a job I can do anywhere I wish to travel and live at.
- Although I dislike cooking, I LOVE to eat. All day. Every day!
- My nail polish collection is ridiculous and I don’t think I’ll ever stop buying nail polish. Nail polish is awesome!
- I am developing an extreme Pinterest-Addiction. I love to pin my little heart out.
- I can’t wait for all of the cool people I will meet and get to know on this cool blogging adventure of mine. 🙂
Now it’s time for me to nominate some of the blogs I enjoy swinging by and reading on the regular. Make sure to stop by and check them out and I hope you will like them just as much as I do. 🙂
Alright, well, I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did receiving the nomination. And I can’t wait to read about your nominees, because I love exploring new blogs!
Thanks again, Martina!