Good morning lovelies,
I’ve been nominated for yet another Award and this week’s Award is called “Liebster Award”, which is German for “A lovely, sweet, kind, beloved” blog in this case. I’m so flattered that I’ve been able to meet so many new and well-established bloggers in such a short matter of time and I couldn’t be more grateful for your support and the constant activity on here and several other Social Media channels. This award’s nomination was given to me from Zaira over at Floral Escape. Just like me, she’s a fairly new blogger, thus the reason why we have been awarded the nomination for the “Liebster Award” in the first place. This award is meant for new bloggers, who don’t have a lot of followers at the moment and it’s meant for the community to expand and for us to get to know each other better. Sooo let’s get to know each other!
- Post 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to do the same
- Let the bloggers know you have nominated know they have been nominated
11 Facts About Me
- I have freckles and, unlike most, I really like them
- My collection of MAC lipsticks is bound to grow – especially my mattes
- Ever since discovering Ed Sheeran, I’ve been obsessed with his music
- I’m a sucker for ABC Family’s TV shows – especially Kyle XY & Switched at Birth
- One beauty routine I totally despise, but need to do on the regular – plucking my eyebrows!
- If I discover a new dish I like, I could eat for weeks on end. See, I don’t have commitment issues.
- Although I love anything creative and the arts, I’m majoring in economics. Trying to get the best of both worlds.
- I plan on living abroad in about 10 years.
- I shop at H&M at least once a month. I’m a shopaholic.
- My favorite perfume is “Light Blue” by Dolce&Gabbana
- I religiously stream all of Apple’s press conferences. Because I’m obsessed with all of their products.
Answering Zaira’s questions
1. Favorite item of clothing?
This great gray sweater I bought at H&M last month. It has splash of colors and it’s amazing!
2. Dream job?
I’d love to combine both my passions for makeup and blogging/Social Media at some point. And in all honesty, I think I just applied for this dream position the other night. Keep your fingers crossed. 🙂
3. How long have you had your blog?
I started blogging in the beginning of October, therefore, last than a month. Probably the coolest decision ever!
4. Favorite song?
This is one is tough for me and simple impossible to answer. I’m such a music lover and I literally love all songs, well, that I love. So no definitive answer for this one.
5. Your favorite blog post?
I assume this means my favorite blog post that I’ve posted and this is really a no-brainer: Definitely the letter I wrote to my 35-year-old self.
6. Favorite beauty brand?
This is one is really hard to. Well, my favorite nail polish brand is Catrice, my favorite lipstick brand is MAC (same goes for blush). As far as mascara is concerned I love, love, love Benefit.
7. One reason why you started your blog?
Because I wanted to let my passions and thoughts free and because I’d hoped to meet like-minded people. And it has been great so far.
8. Your favorite quote?
You can read all about my favorite quote right here.
9. What did you want to be when you were a child?
I wanted to be a fashion designer for the longest time. I remember drawing my collections and giving them to my parents and planning my future career as a fashion designer. Haha.
10. What is your favorite form of Social Media?
Nooo, another question that is just so difficult to answer. I love so many different aspects of all of the popular Social Media forms, it’s ridiculous. But to name my favorites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram.
11. What is your favorite blog?
Questions for my nominees
1. What is one place you want to visit before you die?
2. What is your all time favorite TV show?
3. Biggest challenge you’re facing while blogging?
4. What is your favorite nail polish?
5. What is your favorite store to shop at?
6. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
7. How many times do you post a week?
8. How did you find my blog? And what is your favorite thing about it?
9. If you would have to choose between Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram – which one would you choose and why?
10. What is your favorite dish?
11. Who or what inspires you?
Michelle over at Beautylicious Blog
Jasmine over at Classy, Sassy & a bit Smartassy
Lee Ann over at A Lovely Disaster
Anne over at Life As a Rolling Stone
Rebecca over at Curioser and Curioser
Jasmin over at Little Things With Jassy
Jenn over at Business, Life & Design
Kristen over at See You In a Porridge
Diana over at Life In German
Jennifer over at Innerworkings of the Female Mind
Katie over at The Parisian Wannabe
Well, this was fun and I hope that the people, who got nominated, will participate as well. If you do end up participating, make sure to share the post with me so I can check your answers and your nominees out. I love to explore new blogs and meet fellow bloggers!