well, I know that my tutorials are in German, BUT, in case you’re still wondering what to do on Halloween as far as Makeup and costumes are concerned, just take a sneak peek at my newest tutorial.
Halloween meet Pop Art
You should really watch the video! It’s soooo easy and sooo much fun!
It’s quick, easy, and you probably have all of the products you need to recreate this look.
Here’s a complete list of all of the products you need:
- Foundation approximately two shades darker than your current skin tone
- A concealer approximately two shades lighter than your current skin tone
- A mattifying loose powder to set the foundation and concealer with
- A matte white eyeshadow to draw the white dots on your face
- a screw, a key, or any other object that has a hole in it to use as a stencil
- A dark gel eyeliner in order to draw the facial features in comic style
- A matte dark brown eyeshadow to fill in your brows
- A matte red lipstick to make your lips pop
- Makeup Setting Spray
Then just follow all of my steps in the tutorial and you’re done!
Are there any makeup looks you’d like to see on the channel?